There are 155 calories in 1 cup (250 mL) of Quinoa, cooked. This serve weighs 146.3 grams. To see calories and nutrients for other quantities, use the Nutrition Facts section below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
There are 106 calories, 445 kilojoules, 4.4g protein, 1.9g fat, and 17.6 grams of carbohydrates in 100 grams of Quinoa, cooked.
The food nutrition information for Quinoa, cooked was sourced from The New Zealand Institute for Plant and Food Research.
Here's a selection of other foods you might be interested in (click to see nutrition info):
- Calories in Kiwi Quinoa Wholegrain Quinoa
- Calories in The New Zealand Quinoa Co Natural Quinoa 400g
- Calories in Bean Supreme Burger Patties Quinoa & Mushroom
- Calories in Ceres Organics Pasta Penne Quinoa
- Calories in Ceres Organics Pasta Spaghetti Quinoa
- Calories in Eat Real Vege Chips Hummus, Quinoa, Lentil
Calorie NZ Disclaimer
Thanks for choosing Calorie New Zealand to see calories and nutrition details for Quinoa, cooked. Calorie NZ does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie NZ website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.